Back in Stock!
DID D.B. COOPER PARACHUTE DOWN TO CLE ELUM, WA??
Author Carl Laurin believes he did, and that it was actually his best friend, military paratrooper and fellow parachutist.
LOCAL CONNECTION – learn how eyewitness and Upper Kittitas County resident Jeff Osiadacz, A.K.A. “Cowboy” – played a key role in tracking down and corroborating the story.
The legend of D. B. Cooper is one that fascinated and frustrated the world for four decades. He is the only skyjacker ever to pull off a $200,000 heist from 10,000 ft. in the air, without harming a soul. Three years ago, a man named Carl revealed to the world that his best friend Walt was D. B. Cooper. This is his story.
He carried out the only unsolved skyjacking in American history. And that’s not the craziest thing he did.
- The Michigan Parachute Club
- Walt Peca, the Early Years
- The Parachute Gang – Friends for Life
- The Third Billabog Reunion
- The Fourth Billabog Reunion
- The Brewing Storm
- Walt’s “Dark Years”
- The Hijacking
- Cranking Up the Wayback Machine
- “You Work for Us Now”
- The Audiotapes
- Finding Cowboy (aka Jeff Osciadacz)
- Controversies & Conflicting Reports about the D.B. Cooper Hijacking
- “It’s Been One Helluva Ride”
- The Vinnell Corporation
- People Who Played Significant Roles in the Life of D.B. Cooper
- Publisher: Principia Media
- Date: 5/16/2018
- Images: 48 Black And White (historic photos, articles, etc.)
- Pages: 320
- Dimensions: 6 (w) x 9 (h)